Saturday, October 27, 2012

Scrapbooksteals Coral #6 & MME Stamp challenge

My first scrapbook page in over a month and it feels great to be scrapping again! I have a new crafting area and it so much nicer than my previous one. I cannot wait to see what I create in my new inspired space. This page took me 3 days b/c I have no idea where all my various tools, papers, and embellishments are located since unpacking. Plus my son managed to demolish my glass button jar which took some strategic cleaning.

I used the layout by Scrapbooksteals.com and the stamp challenge from My Mind's Eye to create this page. The two borders underneath the rhododendron picture are Stella & Rose stamps along with all the tan lines/dots on the bottom half of the paper. The three flowers are also stamped and embossed.




Scrapbooksteals.com Coral #6 layout


Products used in this layout:
  • My Mind's Eye
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "memories" tapestry paper
    • Lost & Found Two Breeze & Rosy 6x6 paper
    • Stella & Rose Hattie "remember" stamps 
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "history" garland 
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "boy" southwest paper
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "memories" rose patch paper
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "boy" decorative brads
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "memories" chipboard stickers
    • Follow Your Heart "be amazing" twine 
  • Colorbox chalk inks
  • Zing embossing powder
  • Martha Stewart acrylic stamp
  • Ranger liquid pearls 


No comments:

Post a Comment