The sketch is from ScrapbookSteals.com Mid-Week Mojo Carnation #4. It was perfect for the picture that I wanted to scrap. I also participated in Scrap Our Stash's Challenge #31 which was using items in our stash that start with I-N-K-S. I am loving the challenges from this blog as they have me digging through items that I haven't used in years! I painted the name title using the leftover frame from a project I worked on last week. I also pulled out various glazes/glosses to experiment with adding a little extra oomph to some embellishments. I learned that glossy accents works better than diamond glaze. I accidentally cracked the glaze putting the adhesive on the back. Now I know!
I wrote a special note to Fletcher and put it in this pocket. It keeps both the sentiment private and my 2nd grade handwriting hidden!
Mid Week Mojo Carnation #4 sketch
Scrap Our Stash Challenge #31
I - Inkssentials Glossy Accents
N - Name stencil on title
K - K & Co chalk tape and K & Co die cuts
S - Studio Calico chipboard stickers, Silhouette Cameo
Products used in this layout:
- My Mind's Eye
- Jubilee Tangerine "Fantastic" transparent frame
- On the Bright Side "brownstripe" paper
- Abbey Road Stomp ribbon
- Indie Chic decorative brads
- Collectible decorative brads
- Judikins Diamond Glaze
- acrylic paint and brads from my stash
- Recollections Awesome Boy paper pad
- WRMK crop-a-dile and eyelets
- Ranger distress stickles
- October Afternoon Farmhouse wrap pack
- K & Co. Isabelle Grace die cuts
- K & Co. Chalk it now paper tape
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Studio Calico chipboard shapes

Great layout! love how you did the title! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice page! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the items in your stash! And your layout is absolutely adorable! The trees look amazing and the photo is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash!
ReplyDeletePoor baby-love how you turned around a sad into a happy-loving the vintage masculine look and your "INKS" Kate (SOS)
ReplyDeleteWow what a fantastic page. Love the details, adorable picture and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteawesome layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
ReplyDeletePrecious layout! Adorable photo! Love it all - thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout, love the paper used for your base... =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating with SOS!
Awesome masculine layout. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.
ReplyDelete