Friday, May 18, 2012

Turquoise #3

For this weeks mid week mojo, Scrapbooksteals.com has created yet another great sketch for me to play with.  I chose a picture that I have wanted to scrap for awhile now. When we were in Kyoto, Japan we were on our way to temple when we got caught in a torrential rainstorm. We hid out under an awning until the rain let up a bit and it felt great. Japan in August is hot and humid so the rain was a nice reprieve.





For this layout I used:

  • Little Yellow Bicycle - Decorative edge cardstock, paper flowers, and chipboard stickers.
  • Basic Grey - Pyrus die cut shapes, and brads
  • Echo Park - Note to Self cardstock
  • American Crafts - Campy Trails paper
  • My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic garland
  • Recollections floral embellishments
  • Ranger diamond stickles
  • Ditto Glimmer spray

No comments:

Post a Comment