For my next layout I combined a challenge from The Paper Girls Challenge Blog and Scrapbooksteals.com. The Paper Girls challenge was to use a picture found on Pinterest as your inspiration. Of course the colors were primarily pink with some orange and green. I am not a pink person so I had no clue what I would use until I remembered the Sweet Threads collection I have by Basic Grey. Coral #5 from Scrapbooksteals was the perfect layout to go with the picture inspiration. This page came together a little too easily for me I think.
(picture inspiration from The Paper Girls)
(Coral #5 by Scrapbooksteals.com)

Products used in this layout:
- Fancy Pants Baby Mine chipboard alphabet
- Kaisercraft Chapter One printed chipboard
- K & Co., Isabella Grace die-cut cardstock
- Basic Grey Sweet Threads element stickers
- Basic Grey Sweet Threads drapery top, i need, ruffled mini, her way, edgy stripe, and knotted shirt papers
- WRMK sew easy floss

Sweet Threads was perfect for this! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!
ReplyDeleteThat paper worked perfectly for the challenge. I love this layout! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls!
ReplyDelete