I am playing catch-up with the
Scrapbooksteals.com Mid-Week Mojo's that I missed while moving. The sketch for this layout was Coral #4 and went really well with the photo I wanted to use.
The Paper Girls Challenge #19 was about being thankful. I immediately knew that I wanted to do a layout about my college graduation. College wasn't an option in my house and I am forever thankful to my Mom and Dad for pushing us, encouraging us, and financially helping us achieve the goal of a college education. I attended a top notch University, made some fantastic friends, and met my husband all while studying, working, and partying. College will not be an option for our children and I hope one day they will realize the value of an education. GO BLUE!!!!
Products used in this layout:
- Crate Paper restoration collection border stickers and paper
- American Crafts Thickers Memo Newsprint
- Fancy Pants My Family paper stack
- Fancy Pants Artist Edition Memo Notebook
- Basic Grey Clippings drafting table paper
- Basic Grey Basics vocab paper
- Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Bingo paper
- October Afternoon Sasparilla Gold Rush paper
- K & Co. collegiate dimensional stickers
- Authentique Genuine Elements
- My Mind's Eye Follow your Heart twine
- Sassafrass Amplify enhanced paper
- Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss autumn stripe paper
- stash buttons
This is awesome and I've never thought to do a layout about college. I may have to go alllllll the way back to those days and do one myself! Thanks for entering this with The Paper Girls!
ReplyDeleteFabulous LO! I love all your embellishing! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!
ReplyDelete