I love, love, love My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose paper collection and rue the day that I run out my supply. It is a retired collection so what I have is what I have. This layout is for the My Mind's Eye November Challenge about gratitude. I am grateful for my husband and our children. They make everyday worth living and I love them more than words can express. For this layout I added private journaling. Not b/c I want to hide the wonderful things I think about them, but b/c I couldn't find a logical place in this layout for journaling. I like the way it turned out!
Scrapbooksteals.com gives me such great layouts to work with and Coral #9 was no exception. I used photos from our recent day trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. The boys were actually kind of cranky the whole time but we managed to get a few good pictures in between the fussy ones.
Products used in the layout:
- My Mind's Eye
- Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" quaint paper
- Stella & Rose Hattie
- "Happy" polka dots paper
- "Boy" woven stripe paper
- "Family" silk tie paper
- "Happy" bouquet
- So Sophie "Sisters" peaceful plum paper
- Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" twine
- Lost & Found Two Sunshine "Forever" brads
- Indie Chic Nutmeg "Boy" brads
- Fancy Pants Baby Mine chipboard alpha
- Mr. Huey's spray mists
No comments:
Post a Comment