This is probably the quickest turnaround I've had on a Scrapbooksteals.com Mid-Week Mojo sketch. I wanted to get it done before the craziness of Christmas week settled in. I really wanted to get 4 photos on the page so I modified the sketch a bit, but overall it was a great one to work with. I also used papers from lots of different collections which a lot of fun to do. Here is my take on Jade #3.
Jade #3 sketch

Products used in this layout:
- Echo Park For The Record
- stamp of approval, fancy floral, and borders papers
- alpha stickers
- October Afternoon wax bottles paper
- October Afternoon capture the flag paper
- Sassafras Lass Amplify enhanced paper
- Teresa Collins Vintage Finds bingo paper
- stash cardstock and buttons
- WRMK Sew Easy floss
- American Crafts Remarks letter stickers
- Kiwi Lane Designs bracket #2
No comments:
Post a Comment