Monday, December 3, 2012

Coral #'s 2 & 10, Paper Girls Challenge # 21

The Coral series for Scrapbooksteals.com is coming to an end (tonight!) so I needed to hurry and get the last 2 layouts done. What better way to accomplish that then by doing a 2 pager! This also coincided nicely with the new challenge from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog. Challenge 21 was creating a multi photo layout and that is exactly what I did. I finally got photos from last Christmas printed and decided to get in the holiday spirit and scrap some of them. Here is the result.


Coral #2

 Coral #2 sketch




Coral #10

Coral #10 sketch

Products used in this layout:
  • Fancy Pants Summer's End filter paper
  • Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts stickers
  • Echo Park Season's Greeting green/dark red, calendar, swirls, and teal/dark green papers
  • Echo Park Dots & Stripes holly berry large dots paper
  • Sticko stickers
  • stash buttons
  • Ranger liquid pearls and glossy accents
  • My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "be amazing" twine
  • Making Memories eyelets

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas layout!! a perfect 2 pager to scrap many photos :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the cluster of buttons and the circle/rings. And congrats on winning the big MWM prize! That was you right?! Thanks again for playing with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on the layouts!!

    ReplyDelete