Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Mind's Eye May Challenge #2

This is my first time entering a layout for My Mind's Eye monthly challenges. I have MME paper and embellishments up the wazoo so I have no idea why I waited this long to enter one. I loved this challenge b/c it was to create a boy layout using seemingly feminine papers and embellishments or vice versa. Since I have two boys it seems like I am always reaching for the blues, green, and browns. This challenge got me reaching for the pinks which I rarely ever use. I chose one of my favorite photos of my handsome hubby and it was perfect b/c it is almost completely grey. The pinks look fantastic with the lack of color in the picture.


In this layout I used the following:
  1. My Mind's Eye
    • Lost & Found Two papers from Blush, Rosy, and Breeze
    • Stella & Rose Trim
    • Stella & Rose journaling card
    • Stella & Rose frame
    • Lime Twist journaling card
    • So Sophie journaling card
    • So Sophie We Are Family Stickers
    • Follow Your Heart twine
    • Quite Contrary Journal Spots
  2. Little Yellow Bicycle- Fresh Print Clothesline lace cut cardstock
  3. Colorbox Chalk inkpad dark peony
  4. Tim Holtz mini staples



1 comment:

  1. très sympa et vraiment bien réussi, pas faicle ce challenge, tu l'as merveilleusement réussi !!!

    ReplyDelete