Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #7

The Paper Girls Challenge #7 was a beautiful layout with a lovely example. I was tempted to try and create something beautiful, flowy, and stunning too. Looking through my paper I came across my Echo Park A Boy's Life collection and the ideas started flowing. Stunning flew out the window and fun boy's layout came together. This was my first time twisting twine around a layout as well. I used Zip Dry paper glue, but wonder if there is a better way. For this layout I used:

  • Echo Park A Boy's Life paper and stickers
  • My Mind's Eye Abbey Road tag, Follow Your Heart twine, and Kraft Funday paper



2 comments:

  1. you are twining like a pro already. This L/O looks great! Thanks for linking up at the PGCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy page! I love your combination of paper and the twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete