Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #9

The Paper Girls Challenge Blog challenge #9 is all about subway art. I used a picture that I was just waiting for the right layout to come along. I'm glad it came about sooner as opposed to later. We were on vacation and playing around on the Diag at the University of Michigan. Dave and Archie had gone wandering off and Fletcher was trying desperately to catch up. It was super cute! Anyway, here is my interpretation of subway art. 


In this layout I used the following products:
  • American Crafts Campy Trails elk creek trail, rocky point, powder point camp, and salmon cove papers
  • American Crafts Thickers
  • Crate Paper alphabet stickers
  • Cosmo Cricket stickers, and rub-ons
  • Echo Park For the Record Alphabet stickers and paper
  • Fancy Pants Road Show stickers
  • Echo Park This & That Charming stickers and paper
  • We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy and Crop-a-Dile


6 comments:

  1. That picture is the sweetest ever! You took it at just the right angle. Really love your translation of the Subway art theme at Paper Girls Challenge blog! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Paper Girls Challenge! I adore you layout, your photo is priceless and I love how you did your Subway Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo! And I love the subway art you created. Excellent layout! Thanks for playing again at The Paper Girls challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a CUTE layout and darling pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even better - because you WON the challenge - CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even better - because you WON the challenge - CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete