I got to rock out another scrapbook page today thanks to me spilling coffee in my lap this morning. I was on vacation for Turquoise #4, but I will get that done before this series is up. For
ScrapbookSteals.com Turquoise #5 layout I used photos taken last week on our trip. We always love going to Ann Arbor when we are Michigan and it is even more fun now that we have kids. They had so much fun running around and playing in the Diag. At one point, my oldest started crying because we wouldn't let him go into the Graduate Library. Love that boy! Anyway, here is my take on the Turquoise #5 sketch.
Products used on this layout:
- Little Yellow Bicycle (LYB) Lucky Me Geometric Paper
- LYB Lucky Me Yellow Daisies paper
- LYB Lucky Me Chipboard buttons
- LYB Lucky Me Clear Cuts shapes
- Fancy Pants Summer's End alphabet stickers
- KaiserCraft printed chipboard
- Basic Grey stitched brads
- MME Follow Your Heart twine
- American Crafts Campy Trails Sunset Point paper
- American Crafts Campy Trails Cedar River Trail paper
- American Crafts Campy Trails Appleton Cove
- K & Company Edamame alphabet ChipCuts
No comments:
Post a Comment