Saturday, June 9, 2012

Turquoise #6

For Scrapbooksteals.com mid-week mojo we had a two pager! I was hoping for a two pager soon b/c I wanted to scrap these pictures I had taken last month of Archie playing with his matchbox cars/hot wheels. I struggled a bit with this one. At the end I felt like it was missing something but I didn't want to start adding embellishments and going overboard. This is not my favorite page, but I think the sketch was perfect for these photos. Here is my interpretation of the sketch for Turquoise #6.






In this layout I used the following:
  • Echo Park This & That Charming layered chipboard and paper
  • My Mind's Eye Abbey Road "Round & Round" paper and journaling card
  • American Crafts Thickers
  • Echo Park A Boy's Life paper and alphabet stickers
  • Colorbox chalk ink blue iris
  • My Mind's Eye So Sophie journal accessories
  • K & Co journaling tag
  • WRMK sew easy floss
  • Authentique alphabet stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment