Saturday, June 23, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge Blog #10

The inspiration for challenge #10 from The Paper Girls Challenge blog was a picture found on Pinterest. I loved this challenge b/c again it had me reaching for the more vibrant papers that I usually shy away from. The picture is one of me in Blarney Castle from our honeymoon in Ireland. 




Products used in this layout:
  • American Crafts City Park collection paper, Delights, and Thickers Dolce & Jewelry Box
  • WRMK Sweetheart Inker




5 comments:

  1. I love your layout Sara! The vibrant colours on all the patterned papers you used look fantastic! I'd love to visit Ireland one day too :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page!Love that you made it about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool!!! LOVE the papers you chose and the the fabulous patterns work so well together! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the way you interpreted the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Sara! love how the inspiration set you "free". :)

    ReplyDelete