Sunday, September 2, 2012

Authentique September sketch challenge & ScrapFIT Workout #75

Authentique's September sketch challenge was a super fun layout. Since I just did a page dedicated to my older son, I decided to honor my youngest with this sketch. I had so much fun making my own embellishments and this has a lot of little elements to it. Workout #75 from ScrapFIT was about using twine. I stuck to one color of twine that really adds to this page without making it look busy and overworked. I love this page just as much as I love the one I did for my other boy.







Products used in this layout:
  • Authentique
    • Gathering "flourish", "grow", "together", "bloom", and bi-fold papers
    • Gathering Icons, Tabloids, Excerpts, and Alpha stickers
  • Mr. Huey's passport mist
  • The Paper Studio chipboard alpha
  • stash brads and buttons
  • WRMK Sew Easy floss




5 comments:

  1. Some fantastic uses of twine in this layout Sara Elizabeth, and I understand what you mean by trying to "even" out your layouts between your children! Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is fantastic! I just love the colors & papers...and you really did a great job with the twine. Very creative & beautiful. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of twine! I love the ways you used it! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie your son is! Great Colors, and those little pinwheels are to die for!
    Aimee @ *ScrapFIT*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grid design from the sketch and the awesome Authentique papers!! The various uses of the twine is so great on y our page and I love the cute photo! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete