Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pearl #10 - Scrapbooksteals.com

I am glad that the Pearl series from Scrapbooksteals.com ended this week as we are moving in less than two weeks. I never would have finished this series in a week or two. The sketch was a great 2 photo layout that let me scrap two photos I've wanted to for a long time. On a beautiful early fall day last year I took the boys to Garden of the Gods for a nice walk. We are lucky enough to live near one of the most beautiful city parks in the country and my 2 year old frowned and wanted to go home the entire time. I just love the contrast of the beautiful scenery and sunshine against Mr. Grumpy Pants.





Products used in this layout:
  • American Crafts
    • Campy Trails buffalo lake, silver lake trail, elk creek trail, cedar river trail, appleton cove, fox park forest, powder point camp, and timberline resort papers
    • Remarks accents & phrases Hike
    • Remarks dimensional stickers Path
    • Thickers Hello
  • Mr. Huey's Sunset
  • Echo Park
    • For the Record alpha stickers
    • This & That Charming element stickers 
    • This & That Yardsticks paper
  • October Afternoon Campfire label stickers and shape stickers
  • Pebbles dimensional flower
  • My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine
  • Fancy Pants Summer's End design embellishments
  • K & Co layered accents Par Avion


1 comment: