Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pearl #8 - Scrapbooksteals.com

I cannot believe it has been a week since my last post and what a week it has been. We sold our house, found our new house, had an inspection, got a loan, and started making moving plans since we have less than a month until we close on both houses. Oy! Is it sad that I am already wondering how am I going to scrapbook during all of this?

Pearl #8 from Kristy Lee at Scrapbooksteals.com had be finally scrapping a photo that I've reached for 100 times but never felt I had the right sketch. I just love this layout. I realize that I say that a lot, but I keep going back and staring at this. It could be that my son is just so stinkin' adorable, but I love the colors and the way everything came together. Here is my newest favorite layout for now!




Products used in this layout:
  • Fancy Pants Artist's Edition Memo Notebook paper
  • Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts stickers blues alpha
  • Graphic 45 Playtimes Past collection
    • Connect the Dots, Hopscotch, Child's Play, and Life's a Ball
    • die cuts
  • Sassafras Translate paper
  • Basic Grey Periphery Sugar alphabet stickers
  • Mister Huey's passport, pinstripe, and sunset sprays
  • Ranger Distress Stickles antique bronze
  • The Paper Studio chipboard alphabet
  • My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Breeze "precious" and Blush "favorite" brads 
  • My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine




No comments:

Post a Comment