Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Mind's Eye September challenge & Scrapbooksteals.com Pearl #9

Moving is a lot of work. Moving with 2 small children and a household full of stuff seems insurmountable! It has taken me a week to get one scrapbook layout done and that is with half my scrapbooking supplies packed away. Is it sad that I am most stressed about how I am going to get any layouts done during the move? Due to my lack of time I am having to combine challenges. The theme of summer's end from My Mind's Eye and the layout challenge presented by Scrapbooksteals.com, however, made it very easy to do a 2 in 1. I spent way too much time on this layout and I attacked it not as a whole, but in sections. I was so focused on each individual part that I am surprised it turned out to be a pretty cohesive layout.









Products used in this layout:

  • My Mind's Eye
    • Indie Chic citron "measure" garland
    • Stella & Rose hattie "happy" polka dots paper
    • Stella & Rose hattie "boy" trims
    • Stella & Rose hattie "family" frame
    • Stella & Rose hattie "happy" label stickers
    • Stella & Rose hattie "happy" bouquet paper
    • Stella & Rose hattie "boy" woven stripe paper
    • Stella & Rose hattie "family" silk tie die-cut paper
    • Stella & Rose hattie "remember" buttercup die-cut paper
    • Stella & Rose hattie "family" layered stickers
    • So Sophie "sisters" peaceful plum paper
    • So Sophie charming "simple things" sticker alphabet
    • Follow Your Heart "be amazing" twine
    • Miss Caroline dilly dally "best" pins & buttons
    • Lost & Found Two sunshine "forever" decorative brads
  • Mr. Huey's passport
  • The Paper Studio Gracie Moon Lower - white alphabet stickers
  • Crystal Stickers Elements light blue
  • K & Company Collegiate dimensional stickers
  • Authentique petite type circle alphabet stickers

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see where you went with my sketch! Love it so much! You have awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete