Saturday, September 12, 2015

MWM Carnation #1, The Paper Girls #87

One of my favorite ways to scrapbook is by participating in challenges. It is like homework but fun. Scrabooksteals.com is still doing their Mid Week Mojo which I am thankful for after taking a 2 year hiatus. I love their sketches! The Paper Girls are still running their challenges too and I have always enjoyed them as well. This week I combined the sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com with the theme of "grateful" from The Paper Girls challenge #87. My brother has been living with us off and on (for a job) for over a year now. Living far away from family is hard and having him has been fantastic. My kids love their Uncle and we all look forward to his trips here. I could not think of a better person to create my grateful layout.

Carnation #1


Carnation #1 sketch

Products used in this layout:
  • My Mind's Eye
    • Mischievous "bewitching", "candy dots", "pumpkin stripes", "these days", and "darkest dot" papers
    • Mischievous accessory sheet
    • Kraft Funday Happy Days "super star" paper
    • Kraft Funday Happy Days die cut borders
    • Haunted accessory sheet
    • Blackbird "spiders" paper
  • Basic Grey stitched brads
  • Authentique Gathering icons, excerpts, expressions, and stickers




No comments:

Post a Comment