Sunday, September 27, 2015

MWM Carnation #3 & The Paper Girls #88

After my husband being gone for a week I was ready for a detox day. My kids are great but we are a busy bunch and without the extra support I was go-go-go all day long. So I spent all day yesterday scrapping and it felt great! I completed 2 layouts and did four challenges. This first layout is a combination of Scrapbooksteals.com Mid-Week Mojo sketch layout Carnation #3 and The Paper Girls Challenge blog challenge #88 - Sweater Weather.

The theme "sweater weather" obviously had be thinking about fall. Since we have had unseasonably warm weather lately, I had to dig into photos from yesteryear's to get my kiddos playing outside during sweater weather. Fall is our favorite time of year to play in the front yard. We are lucky to get sunshine year round but it can be intense during the summer months. The changing of the leaves means cooler temperatures and our lovely sweaters to play outdoors. I used the sketch provided by the talented gals over at Scrapbooksteals.com and a fall themed layout was born.


Scrapbooksteals.com MWM Carnation #3 sketch


Products used in this layout:
  • My Minds Eye
    • Lost & Found 3 "Oliver" Multiplaid paper
    • The Sweetest Thing Tangerine "Happy" Woodsy paper
    • Stella & Rose Hattie "Happy" Polka Dots paper (My all time favorite paper collection)
    • Cut & Paste Presh "Inspired" bits and pieces
    • Wood Necessities Monogram Alphas
    • Market St. Flair Pins "Ashbury Heights"
  • Black Ink Decorative Accents
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Lucky Me Lace Cut cardstock
  • Recollections burlap flowers
  • Michael's adhesive cork stickers
  • Simple Stories sn@p!
    • Sayings 3x4 cards
    • Say Cheese pieces
  • Doodlebug Design mini doodle pops forest friends
  • stash brads and twine






2 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful, Sara!!! I love the autumn details, especially the burlap flower and transparent leaves :) Thank you so much for playing along with us Paper Girls in the Sweater Weather challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a layout entered! Love your sweet pix and detail. Thanks for joining us at the PaperGirls, and don't forget to come back and play along with the "Food" challenge on now!

    ReplyDelete