This week I combined 2 great challenges for 1 great layout. The first was Scrapbooksteals.com Mid-Week Mojo Carnation #2. This was a great sketch for the 2 Instagram pictures I recently printed. The second was from the Scrap Our Stash blog stash challenge #30. I have never participated in the blogs challenges before as I have been MIA for awhile. I am looking forward to joining more of their challenges in the future. The particular one was to use products starting with the letters L-A-Y-E-R-S.
I scrapped about my oldest son as he has recently become an independent reader. He loves to read and will often times take over the nightly task of reading to his siblings. I am an avid reader as well so watching him enjoy books as much as I do is such a treat.
Scrapbooksteals.com - MWM Carnation #2 sketch
Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge #30
L - Letter Stickers, Lined paper
A - Alphabet paper, Arrow wood embellishment
Y - Yellow clothesline clip
E - Echo Park This & That paper
R - Ribbon/Garland, Red star chipboard
S - Studio Calico chipboard, Sassafras Monstrosity paper, Stickers
Products used in this layout
- Basic Grey Hey Boy collection
- Fancy Pants Designs
- Memo Notebook
- Home for Christmas stickers
- My Mind's Eye
- The Sweetest Thing Bluebell "everyday" paper
- Boy Crazy "stitched" paper
- Indie Chic Nutmeg "history" garland
- Sassafras Monstrosity paper
- Echo Park This & That paper, stickers, & chipboard
- Recollections wood embellishments
- Studio Calico chipboard shape stickers
- Washi from my stash


I love the story your layout tells! It's fantastic! And I really like the way you used the items in your stash!!! I can't wait to see you participate in blog challenges a lot now since this is one of your first! YAY!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!! Thank you for playing along with Scrap our Stash!
ReplyDeleteWhat a awesome and adorable page. Love the details, stash used, and cute pictures. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteLove the page, Love the photos, Love the colors and all your "STASH" items used to play along with the LAYERS Challenge over at Scrap Our Stash! Thanks so much for joining us this month!!
ReplyDeleteCute page and fantastic job with your selection of stash items. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteGreat stash items choice and wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the layout! Thank you for participating in the challenge with Scrap Our Stash!
ReplyDeleteNice Layout! Great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)
ReplyDelete