Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Family. The reason I haven't scrapped in a LONG time.

It turns out having 3 kids is a huge time suck. The past 2 years have been incredibly rewarding but have severely cramped my scrapbooking style. Now that school has started and all 3 kiddos are in some sort schooling, I actually have time to sit at my desk and let the creativity flow. I have missed working with my paper! Here is my first full layout in a very long time. I am a little rusty and out of touch with what has been going on in the scrapbooking world lately, but I plan to catch up.








Items used in this layout:

  • Studio Calico Take Note Collection
    • pink pearl paper
    • executive paper
    • spreadsheet paper
    • stitched garland
  • Studio Calico wood veneer die cut pieces
  • American Crafts Thickers newsprint
  • My Mind's Eye
    • Indie Chic layered stickers
    • Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" Twine
    • Indie Chic Nutmeg "boy" decorative brads
    • Abbey Road Stomp chipboard elements
  • Authentique petite type circle stickers
  • Crystal Stickers glitter dome
  • Craft Smith Watercolor paper
  • Pebbles ABC stickers
  • Fancy Pants Designs Kraft Kuts Stickers
  • stash cardstock
  • Authentique Blissful "Prosperity" paper

No comments:

Post a Comment