Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm back with a twofer

Vacation was great but I did miss scrapbooking. Here I am back with a layout for two challenges. I like doing one layout per challenge but these two just worked together so well for me that i ran with it.

The June challenge from the My Mind's Eye blog is all about fussy cutting. There has been a paper from the Abbey Road collection that I have wanted to use for a long time but never knew where to start. I immediately knew what fussy cutting I wanted to do and this paper was perfect.

The Paper Girl's Challenge Blog challenge #8 was about using chipboard. I really don't have a lot of chipboard but I do have a bunch from the Abbey Road collection that again I haven't known how to use it in a layout.



For this Layout I used the following products:

  • MME Abbey Road Stomp "Best Buddies" frame
  • MME Abbey Road Stomp Chipboard elements
  • MME Abbey Road Stomp "Big Attitude" paper
  • MME Abbey Road Stomp "Rock On" paper
  • MME Abbey Road Stomp "Watch Out" large accessories
  • MME Abbey Road Round & Round "Round & Round" paper
  • MME So Sophie Charming "Simple Things" sticker alphabet
  • MME So Sophie "Living Proof" Spontaneous Floral paper
  • K & Company Edamame Alphabet ChipBox

2 comments:

  1. This page is so cute! I love the hexagons you added at the top. Thanks for participating at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined these two challenges. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete