The colors for Authentique's July challenge took me back to my pink papers. Having boys means I scrap a lot of blues, greens, browns, reds, and other typical boy colors. I immediately thought of blocks and strips of paper and not a lot of embellishments. When I first started scrapbooking I had nothing but an exacto knife, paper, and tape. This layout kind of reminded of those simpler scrappy days before I discovered buttons, twine, ribbon, brads, crop-a-diles, sew easy's, stamps, and punches. Anyway, here is my take on the color challenge.
Products used in this layout:
- Authentique
- Splendid "Delight"
- Splendid "Richness"
- Splendid "Magnificence"
- Foundations bi-fold paper
- Freebird Series One theme: Delight
- Uncommon "Distinct"
- Splendid Excerpts 2 sided elements
- Diction stickers
- Petite type square and circle stickers
- WRMK Anthologie Tete-a-tete paper
- Fancy Pants Road Show element stickers
This is a great layout! I like how you used the different papers! Well done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout! It must make your boys feel like
ReplyDeleterock stars as they each have their own part of the layout. Karen :)