Sunday, July 1, 2012

Turquoise #9

Things are so chaotic around here so my brain wasn't completely focused on the task at hand. We put our house on the market this week and keeping it clean with two small boys underfoot is a full time job. Plus we have 5 showings in one day so I was like a chicken with its head cut off for a bit there. I wanted to a layout on my younger son b/c it seems like his older brother gets all the glory. Out printer is packed away and I didn't have time to make any copies made so I had to use a picture I already had on hand. It isn't my favorite one of him but I made do.

Anyway, here is my Turquoise #9 based off the sketch on scrapbooksteals.com mid-week mojo.



Items used in this layout:
  • Echo Park Note to Self cardstock
  • Echo Park A Boy's Life paper and stickers
  • Echo Park This & That paper and stickers
  • American Crafts cardstock
  • American Crafts City Park paper
  • American Crafts Remarks Gazeebo stickers and Sidewalk stickers
  • WRMK English Garden paper from Cotton Tail collection
  • Little Yellow Bicycle cardstock stickers
  • My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine


No comments:

Post a Comment