The final layout in the Turquoise series by
Scrapbooksteals.com has arrived! I knew exactly which picture I wanted to scrap, I just needed to search through my massive photo boxes to find it. Back in January of 2005 I was feeling particularly down on life and needed to get away. A friend of mine since high school, Jen was at grad school in Arizona and I called her up and asked if she wanted a visitor. Away I went and I am so glad I did. We camped in Oak Creek Canyon outside Sedona, visited the Grand Canyon, hung out in Tucson and went to the Sonora Desert Museum, met up with another friend of mine I hadn't seen it awhile, and just had a great time. I returned to MI ready to face life again.
Jen is still a great friend of mine and she is embarking on another chapter of her life and has been in my thoughts a lot recently. Anyway, this layout was for her.
Products used in the layout:
- Basic Grey Sweet Threads Summer wedges, Mix & Match papers, stickers
- Basic Grey glazed brads
- Crate Restoration collection refinish paper, die cuts
- My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose ribbon
- WRMK Sew Ribbon
- Echo Park This & That stickers
- Authentique petite type stickers
- Ranger Stickles
No comments:
Post a Comment