Friday, August 24, 2012

Pearl #7 - Scrapbooksteals.com

Sometimes I have trouble getting inspired so doing layout challenges are perfect for me. Sometimes a layout manages to get away from me and morph into something else like it did with Scrapbooksteals.com Pearl #7. I cropped all my pictures, but there was one more I wanted to use and the rest just came. I love this sketch and will probably use it again for a series of pictures I am waiting to print.







Products used in this layout:
  • October Afternoon Campfire collection
    • Animal Tracks, Tent Trailer, & Compass papers
    • shape stickers
    • word stickers
  • October Afternoon Sidewalks shape stickers
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise Bird in Paradise/Plenty paper
  • Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard frames
  • My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine
  • My Mind's Eye So Sophie savvy "brothers & sisters" large accessories stickers
  • American Crafts Thickers meadow
  • Fancy Pants Artists Edition Memo Notebook
  • The Girls Paperie Paper Girl Flower Market
  • Making Memories metallique butterflies
  • Mr Huey's Sunset spray
  • Colorbox Olive Pastel chalk ink
  • Crystal Stickers elements


No comments:

Post a Comment