Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches September 1st challenge & Lasting Memories #260

This layout was inspired by two different challenge blogs that I have never participated in before. The sketch was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches September 1st, 2015 challenge. The theme was inspired by "Lasting Memories" scrapbook challenge #260 which was using punches and having a title after a book, movie, or song title.

Since taking off from scrapping for the last 2 years after my daughter was born, I am fairly new to making "girly" layouts. It took me an incredibly long time to choose papers for this layout of my daughter modeling and dancing in her new dress. I must have 200 different shades of pink paper! I cannot believe I chose the boldest one in my collection. So not me! This one took me awhile and I may have gone a little embellishment crazy, but I like it! I also got to use one of my favorite flower tutorial's that I stumbled upon a few years ago.



Stuck?! Sketches September 1, 2015 sketch

Products used in this layout:
  • My Mind's Eye
    • The Sweetest Thing Lavender "About Me" collage paper
    • Lost & Found 2 Blush "Beautiful Girl" brads
    • Lost & Found Record It! "antique" enamel dots
    • Lost & Found 2 Breeze "everywhere" mirrors paper
    • Nostalgia "chevron" paper
    • Find Your Wings and Fly "up & away" quatrefoil paper
    • Lost & Found 2 brads
    • Stella & Rose Hazel "fancy" title
    • Stella & Rose Hazel "mother" frame
  • Ranger Stickles
  • Kaiser Craft Hello Sunshine collectibles
  • We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy
  • Core'dinations cardstock
  • Making Memories butterflies
  • Fancy Pants yellow corrugated paper
  • stash buttons



7 comments:

  1. Both the titles are perfect for your adorable layout. I love those flowers. I benchmarked the site to try. Thanks for sharing and creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet page, love the DIY flower! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your title/phrase work fits these pics perfectly, and your handmade flower is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories
    Tina
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw - this page is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable layout! Your details are beautiful and perfect for your girly page! I am glad that you stopped by and played along with us at Lasting Memories. I hope to see your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete