Friday, July 13, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #11 - Only You

The 11th challenge from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog is all about rub-on's. I pulled out all my rub-on's and a majority of them happened to be wedding related so I went straight to my wedding photos. We had a fantastic wedding photographer and she took a ton of beautiful artistic shots and those are the ones I usually scrap. This time I went to the basics and scrapped a shot of "the kiss". I actually really like how this one turned out.

On the side of the paper is a verse from our wedding dance song "Only You" by Yaz. Although the song is about a break-up, it actually is very fitting for us as we did break up once for a few years but never stopped loving each other. In the end we grew and got even better!





Products used in this layout:
  • Echo Park Note to Self cardstock
  • Fancy Pants Designs It's the Little Things Spring Fever & Honeysuckle papers
  • Fancy Pants ribbon
  • K & Co. Classic K McKenna rub-on's
  • Basic Grey glazed brads
  • Recollections Floral embellishments
  • My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Living Proof" spontaneous floral paper
  • Creative Imaginations Impress-ons
  • Hero Arts pearls and gems
  • WRMK Sew Floss
  • Colorbox chalk ink
  • Cosmo Cricket Earth Love rub-on's
  • The Paper Studio stickers
  • stash rub-on's (I have no clue what brand they are)



3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great way to use rub-ons. And those colors look great together! Thanks for playing with The Paper Girls again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!!! and that lace trim is fabulous. Thanks for linking up at the PGCB

    ReplyDelete