This second August challenge from
My Mind's Eye had me running to
Simple Pleasures scrapbooking store. Using Christmas papers in a non traditional way. I didn't have any Christmas papers. I always think they look cute, but to buy a whole collection of them when I use them so rarely seems excessive, especially when I would rather spend that money on papers I can use year around. Maybe this year I will splurge though. I found some paper from the Lost & Found Christmas collection and then went home and started scrapping. I used photos of me and Dave from a wedding we attended a few months ago. We always forget to get our picture together so when I found more than one from the same event I was ecstatic.
This was my first time working with glitter paper and it is not all over my scrap area!
This was also my first time using a pin in my layout. Not too bad.
I accidentally cut through my husband's face with the curvy cutter. Scrapping at night is a bad idea!
Products used in this layout:
- My Mind's Eye
- So Sophie Savvy "never enough" frame and "in love" journaling card
- Miss Caroline Dilly Dally "celebrate" title
- Miss Caroline pins & buttons
- Lost & Found Christmas boughs paper and tinsel paper
- Ranger Stickles
Great job on the challenge! Love your design for your layout!
ReplyDelete