Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pearl #4

Scrapbooksteals.com Pearl #4 gave us the option of two layouts. I chose the one with more pictures b/c I always take a ton of the boys and choosing just one to scrap is always so hard. I really like this layout as it features the photos and is light on the embellishments without looking sparse. It came together easily for me and I love the muted colors and the balloon sticker. The ducks I added for touch of whimsy.




Products used in this layout:
  • Crate Paper Lemongrass collection Orchard and Lime papers
  • Crate Paper Mia collection Stack paper
  • Fancy Pants Time For Springs Flower Patch  and Pour Me Out papers
  • Kiwi Lane Chesnut Drive template
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline cardstock stickers
  • Basic Grey glazed brads
  • October Afternoon Sidewalks cardstock stickers
  • The Girls' Paperie Paper Girl Flower Market Paper Route sticker



No comments:

Post a Comment