Scrapbooksteals.com had two layouts to choose from for Pearl #5. They both were fantastic and used a lot of various papers and embellishments. I may do a layout based off of sketch 5b in the future, but for now I stuck with 5a. I used a picture of Fletcher and Dave at the Renaissance Festival last month. It was one of the first times Fletcher tolerated, even enjoyed, riding on Dave's shoulders. I love watching my boys and husband interact. Dave is just a great father and I am so thankful that my boys have him as their role model. Anyway, here are 2 of my favorite boys in another great layout based off a sketch by the incredibly talented Kristy Lee at Scrapbooksteal.com.
Pearl #5a
Products used in this layout:
- Bo Bunny Olivia Cameo die cut paper
- Bo Bunny Et Cetera Extra paper
- Little Yellow Bicycle Lace Cut cardstock
- Trinity Paper Surf N Swim Lei, Tiki Masks, and Under the Sea papers
- Trinity Arts Sincerely alpha stickers
- Colorbox Olive Pastel chalk ink
- Echo Park For the Record Alpha Stickers
- Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy Live Life 24/7 paper
- Authentique Blissful headlines
- My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart twine
- My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie "happy" bits & pieces
- Basic Grey Pyrus canvas tags
Thank you so mutch for your sweet comment on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteTill next time!
Ellen H.
P.S.: I really like your idea; working with layouts :).