Since I have been so busy lately with the house on the market, running after two toddlers, and looking for a new house to move into I decided to combine two challenges.
The Paper Girls Challenge this time around was all about birthdays. I have scrapped my boys birthdays already so I went back to my first birthday almost 30 years ago! For this birthday layout, I used
Authentique's August sketch which was very conducive for a birthday page. So here is my take on the two challenges.
Products used in this layout:
- Authentique
- Splendid Noteables 2-sided elements
- Splendid "Brilliance" and "Renown" paper
- Gathering "Reminisce" paper
- Blissful "Euphoria" paper
- Splendid foundations paper
- Petite Type circle stickers
- American Crafts Thickers Lovely
- Colorbox chalk ink
Such a great layout- I love how many different patterned papers you used! Great job on being able to combine your challenges! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment! I appreciate it and you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at The Paper Girls! Yeah, it is exciting to see a few layouts for the challenge! I love, love how you are scrapping a photo of yourself from such a special event!
ReplyDeleteSara, I LOVE this layout. I've been meaning to tackle this sketch but can't find the time! I love the fussy-cut border at the bottom and the papers you chose. How fun to scrap your own baby pics! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge blog!
ReplyDeleteyou did a fabulous job on this layout, my fav part is the date. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls
ReplyDelete